Books

Learn more about me and my books at http://debbi.weitzell.com.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fabulous Family

We have great kids—all of them are so talented, generous, kind and fun-loving. I am thankful for all of them every day (in-laws and grandkids included). But today I need to make special mention of two of them who have helped me immensely in launching this first book.

Cami did the photography for the cover. She chose the setting, the model, and did every part of the shoot herself. Then she worked her PhotoShop magic to make it just exactly what I had envisioned. I can’t stop looking at it. I’m thinking of framing a copy and hanging it over my desk.

Meanwhile, Adam has been cranking away at the website. I haven’t built a website for a while, so my skills are not only rusted stiff, but the software has passed me by. He volunteered to build me something way beyond my capability. It will be ready soon. (I’m not pushing it, as he is working it in between his job, other website builds, and a large family that will soon be one person larger. I’ll let you know when it’s up. Meanwhile, if you want to get information on the book, it should be on http://booklocker.com in a few days.)

These are just two examples of the spirit of cooperation and support that our kids have embraced. We are so blessed.

Thanks, guys.
Love you tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment